NAMI Howard County is committed to improving the lives of individuals and families living with mental illness through support, education, and advocacy, and to increasing awareness of mental illness throughout the community. We are the local voice for mental illness!! The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) is the nation’s largest grassroots mental health organization dedicated more »Read More
- Stigma of Mental Illness – YouTube Video
- Meet the Author: Kay Redfield Jamison, Ph.D.
- Free Education Forum – What is Hoarding?
- Your Story: A Powerful Advocacy Tool
- ‘Bleak Picture’ for Mentally Ill: 80% Are Jobless
- New Funds Jump-start Mental Illness Research
- Understanding New Rules That Widen Mental Health Coverage
- The Sandy Hook Tragedy: Trauma Resources
- White House Gun Task Force: NAMI Calls on President and Congress to “Do What’s Right” for Mental Health Care